Logic UTV ATV Flail Mower/Topper
Options include a choice of wheels alongside or wheels behind (to improve access through narrow openings).
Electric start and remote throttle controls are available. Standard flails or fine grass flails can be specified as a factory-fit option on ordering.
A flotation wheel option is available for softer conditions on wheels alongside models only.
Please note that wheels-behind options do place significant additional loading on the draw bar, so ensure that the towing vehicle is suitable. A jack is provided to assist hitch attachment and removal.
- For heavy-duty/tougher topping tasks
- 1.2m and 1.5m cutting widths available
- 16hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ twin engine
- Emergency engine ‘kill-switch’
- Easy height adjustment
- Quick off-set draw bar
- Anti-scalping roller
- Wheels alongside for easy towing/balance
- Wheels behind variant available: allows closer cutting to walls/fences. (NB This option significantly increases weight on draw bar so please ensure towing vehicle is suitable).
- Trail behind any suitable vehicle.
- Electric start
- Remote throttle
- Fine grass blades to give lawn finish
- Flotation wheels/tyres (wheels alongside models only)
The Logic flail mower is robustly made to tackle tougher mowing/topping tasks and is very useful for general field use, verges, orchards and footpaths. The anti-scalping roller prevents bald patches and the cut material is evenly distributed over the full width of the machine.
£4,775 + vat (1.2M wheels alongside) £4,955 + VAT (1.2M wheels behind)
£5,115 + VAT (1.5M wheels alongside)